Communication to Sendy
When to communicate to Sendy
As a partner, you can always reach out to us through our customer care line on
These are some of the reason that may cause you to reach out to us;
- The client is unreachable on-call or is not responding to your text messages.
- The pick-up point or drop off point changes from what had been earlier stated in the app
- The client keeps you waiting for more than 15 minutes (note that the first 15 minutes is usually free, waiting charges apply once the 15th minute is surpassed)
- The client's package is not yet ready for pick up or the client wishes to cancel the order or schedule it to another time.
- Payment confirmation for cash orders, sometimes the client opts to pay to Sendy.
- The rider/ driver is unreachable on-call or is not responding to your call(s).